Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2) Santa & Banta

1)Ek aadmi Sadhu Say Bola. Maharaj Mere Biwi Bahot Pareshan Karti Hai. Koi Upaye batao. Sadho Bola.. Agar Upaye Hota to Mai Sadho Q bannta
2)Phone call for Ganguly! India Pakistan Match has started. It's a charged up atmosphere and the heat is really on! India is put in to bat. As to be expected, three wickets down, for a measly score. There is phone call for Ganguly, at the Dressing Room.The Team Manager picks up the call. "Hello! This is Ganguly's friend. Can I talk to him now ?" The Team Manager replies : "Sorry! He has just gone in to bat . " The caller replies "No problem; I'll hold the line ! Ek minute ki tho baath hai"
3)One fine morning, Ravan felt guilty day for all his bad deeds. He felt that he should go and apologise to Ram for all the problems he had caused. So he went to Ram's house and knocked on the door. Ram opened the door and was surprised to find Ravan standing there. Ravan just kept staring and thinking but didn't say a word. What was he thinking? Ans: "Kis mooh se maafi maangoon?"
4)Mother: What did you learn in school today

Son: How to write

Mother: What did you write?

Son: I don't know, they haven't taught us how to read yet!
5)Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son. "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!" "But why, Mom? I don't want to go." "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go." "Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!" "Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready." "Give me two reasons why I should go to school." "Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the Principal!"
6)At weddings old aunts used to tease me saying "You are next, you are next." But they stopped it since I started doing the same to them at funerals...!!
7)Doctor: your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping pills.

Wife: When must I give them to him?

Doctor: They are for you.
8)What is the best way to keep food bills down?

Use a paperweight!
9)SON:Dad have gone to Egypt.

DAD:No but why are u asking.

SON:Then how did u get MUMMY from.
10)TEACHER:RAJU in this box i have a ten foot snake.

RAJU:You can't fool me TEACHER because snakes does not have feet.

No comments: